Easy, accessible, intuitive.
SimplyMap is an award-winning, web-based mapping application that changes the way you use and interact with complex data. SimplyMap enables non-technical and advanced users to quickly create professional thematic maps and reports using powerful demographic, business, and marketing data.
Solid answers from solid data.
SimplyMap has all the data you need to answer key research questions, make sound business decisions, and understand the socio-demographic and economic conditions of any geographic area in the United States. We currently offer more than 75,000 data variables related to demographics, employment, housing, market segments, businesses, consumer spending, brand preferences, and public health.
Create Maps Using
Thousands of Data Variables Create professional-quality maps using 75,000+ data variables from industry- leading data partners. View data by states, counties, ZIP codes, census tracts, and block groups, and easily customize every aspect of your map, from colors and boundaries to the number of data categories. See the back page for more information about our data.
- Tab-Based Interface Organize your maps and reports using tabs to instantly switch between all of your SimplyMap projects. Tabs can be re- named, saved, closed, and reopened in seconds, and you can also add tags and keywords to quickly find your work.
- Many Exporting Options Export high-resolution images as PDFs or GIFs and place them into Word documents, PowerPoint presentations, and websites. Reports and data can also be exported as Excel, CSV, or DBF files. Advanced users can export shapefiles for use in desktop GIS software.
- Detailed Reports SimplyMap's intuitive report tool generates detailed custom reports for any location in the country. Add individual data variables or entire groups of variables and generate a report in seconds, or create a ring study report illustrating the characteristics of the 1-, 3-, and 5-mile radius surrounding your target location.
- Map Millions of Business Points Add business points to your map to find the best place to locate your business, manage the competition, or identify services. Select specific businesses using any combination of NAICS or SIC codes, legal name, company name, number of employees, total revenue, year started, and more. Export the data to a spreadsheet for additional functionality.
- Rank Locations Using Any Variable Want to know the top 50 wealthiest ZIP codes in your state? How about the top 25 cities in the USA with the most elderly residents? Answer these and other questions quickly and easily with our convenient ranking feature.
- Interactive Wizards Hands-on wizards walk you through step-by-step tutorials of each feature — they will help you create professional thematic maps in just minutes!
- Advanced Data Filters Identify target areas in maps and reports using SimplyMap’s powerful data filters. Locations that do not match your criteria are removed, leaving you with a clear and concise view of your data. Filters can be simple, such as "average income > $50,000," or can involve multiple variables and conditions.
- Share your maps and reports, and collaborate with other SimplyMap users.
- Bookmark your favorite locations and variables for easy retrieval.
- Maintain a secure personal account where all your work is automatically saved.
- Get up and running quickly with concise tutorials and online help.